Re: gEDA-user: fitting a board into a chassis

David Griffith wrote:

On yet another note, has anyone used metal dome push-button switches?

Are you talking about those metal snap domes used in Atari 2600 joysticks?

I have no idea about the Atari.  But, for example, here's one  vendor :
http://www.snaptron.com/homemainxxzxqma100.cfm

What I am looking for are push buttons for the front panel. It should be, maybe, a nice round mushroom type of button. I'm not saying these dome thingys are what I want because I'm not sure what exactly I want and I am not exactly clear on how these domes work.

Any idea?

thanks

gene