Re: gEDA-user: Magnetic bike operation

   I've read about the eddy current breaks but it's still not clear to me
   how to construct one.  The wikipedia talks about a rotor connected to a
   spinnning coil.  I would think the rotor would spin inside a coil.
   Then wikipedia talks about using electromagnets and varying the
   breaking force by varying the magnetic field.

   On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 8:03 PM, David C. Kerber