gEDA-user: Help with board layout

   I hope this is not considered list abuse, but I am looking for someone
   to layout a board in geda's PCB.

   The board consists of approximately 100 ICs and associated components.
   There is a lot of repetition on the board, and most of the ICs are
   single opamps, so the board is not as big or scary as it might seem.
   All the footprints have been made and the schematic was done in gschem.
   The design is mostly analog signals and these operate below 1KHz. The
   signals get digitized with a 20bit ADC. All the power supplies are
   linear regulars. These is no impedance control needed for the board.
   The digital section of the board is galvanically isolated from the
   analog section which makes grounding issues pretty straightforward.

   I don't have any space constraints, but I anticipate it should fit
   nicely onto a 10x10 inch or smaller board. I anticipate that a 6 layer
   design should be more than sufficient to get a good layout (an
   aggressive layout can probably get away with 4 layers.

   I am on a schedule. I would like to have the board laid out within the
   next 3 weeks. The board is testing an ASIC, and if I am going to meet
   the later summer shuttle run, I really need the board built by the
   early of April. I am located in northern California, but you can be
   located anywhere in the world.

   If you are interested in doing this contract, or if you have any
   questions, please email me directly. Please include any a brief
   description of any experience you have had with using PCB.

   Thank you in advance

   Oliver