Re: gEDA-user: Google Summer of Code 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The other caveat: Don't choose an overly ambitious project,
> even if it is as cool as liquid nitrogen. Ask Anthony Blake for the
> reason...

Well if you want to do an ambitious project, you have to commit long
term to the project, and I didn't do that. I don't really want to go
into the reasons for why I quit (theres a few of them), but
Kai-Martin's attitude is a good example of why I'm no longer a gEDA
developer.

Kai-Martin: As well as using me as a counter-example, could you
provide some good examples of the sorts of projects you would like to
see?

Regards,

--
Anthony Blake