Re: gEDA-user: subcircuit definition and channelised design

Hi

FWIW, I have saved this shell script for generating schematic pages into
symbols.

To be found at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljh4timm/downloads/geda_sch2sym.tar.gz

#!/bin/bash
# gEDA - GNU Electronic Design Automation
# geda_sch2sym.bsh
# Copyright (C) 2007  Andrew Tan

Says it all.

Kind regards,