Re: gEDA-user: Google Summer of Code 2011

Hi John,

FWIW, I'm trying to code a pcb footprint plug into the existing Kicad module
editor "fped"

Have a clone at:

https://github.com/bert/fped.git

It's currently still a work in progress: I have to split up the multifile
Kicad modules and cross check the whole thing over.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.