gEDA-user: Please check for artaefacts in git HEAD PCB

Hi,

Could people please keep an eye on PCB's git HEAD and report any
rendering regressions...

I've been shunting some patches and changes out of my "pcb+gl" branch in
the hope of eventually being ready to push those changes.

There have been a few clean-ups I've pushed today which "should" work,
but are in quite complex (or nest-like) bits of code. These have not all
necessarily come from the existing and tested pcb+gl branches.

It looks like to keep the GL renderer happy whilst letting it live side
by side with the existing GDK and XLib based renderers, I will have to
poke at quite a lot of the core's code which assumes it can merrily
issue drawing commands whenever it feels like it.

This isn't going to be a quick process - so much for the idea I had
yesterday that I'd be able to push the first bits of GL rendering code
this weekend.

The reason my pcb+gl branch works is that up until now it had the luxury
of changing code in such a way which broke the other rendering models.
To push it upstream it will have to learn to play nice.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,