Re: gEDA-user: Interpreter for automation schematics

On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 21:22 +0200, John Erlandsson wrote:
> Thanks for that. I am making progress now...
>
> Where can I find a list of all procedures and globals that can be used
> for scripting? The libgeda wikipage doesn't seem to cover them all.

I don't think we have one really - grep the source code is the only way
to be sure, but I am not even sure what to suggest looking for off the
top of my head.

I'm hoping someone who knows the guile integration better than I do will
chime in.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,