Re: gEDA-user: PCB question

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Chris Ellec wrote:

> hello,
>
> I need to make a new Pcb with a QFP that has a 0.5 millimeter pin
> spacing. (a little under 20 mil)
>
> The current PCB has a minimum grid of 5 mil, wich is not good enough for
> that chip, since each side has 50+ pins and the error adds up fast.
>
> Has anybody here been doing that kind of design, or know how to make Pcb
> do metrics ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris.

hello,

I've got a similar problem. I want to add a qfp144 C167 to
my board but can't find the right footprint.
Does it exist for PCB?
Please excuse if this question is stupid, but I'm not yet
familiar with gEDA / PCB.

Thanx in advance,

Marc
--
Marc Reibel <marc@reibel-web.de> <http://www.reibel-web.de>
PGP Key: 0xBC41A832/B4BB 179B 38B1 6C65 31FA B51C DBB6 A50A