From: Christian E." Jørgensen [mailto:cej@os.dk]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 10:12 AM
To: geda-user@geda.seul.org
Subject: gEDA-user: Free GNU/Linux hardware design tools

Hello list,

I'm a software developer looking for a set of free (as in "free speech")
GNU/Linux tools suitable for hacking the (Altera) FPGAs on the C-ONE
board:

<http://home.t-online.de/home/indcomp/c1_prod/final_board.jpg>

What, if anything, do I need other than a VHDL/Verilog HDL description
of my design and the gEDA tools? How do hardware hackers work?

Cheers,
Christian

PS: If you want to know more about the C-ONE board (and you know you
do...), take a look at this page:

<http://www.geocities.com/profdredd/commodoreone/cmdrone.html>