Re: gEDA-user: Free GNU/Linux hardware design tools

Hello again,

I just want to thank all of you who took the time to answer my previous
questions. It's been educational.

Unfortunately, it seems as if my options for hacking the FPGAs on the
C-ONE board using non-freedom-subtracted software are limited to Verilog
HDL, Icarus Verilog, and hoping for a miracle and/or starting to reverse
engineer Quartus II or MAX+PLUS II. Does anyone know of any such reverse
engineering efforts?

In any case, I look forward to seeing your designs on the C-ONE. :-)

Cheers,
Christian