Re: gEDA-user: GAF component creation question

Xtian Xultz wrote:
In my job we are designing parts as close as possible to IEEE.
I would like to draw some JEDEC compliant parts for PCB too.
Do you know where to get standards documents for free?
AFAIK the docs at IEEE, IPC or JEDEC are only for sale...
IIRC Jedec documents are free of charge and a pretty complete source of information but you have to create an user account on http://www.jedec.org/ to access the files...

I've seen some copies of the IPC standards floating around on russian or chinese webservers a while ago but don't know if they're still there. google is your friend.

Holger