From: "Bob Paddock" <bpaddock@csonline.net>
To: <geda-user@seul.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 6:38 AM
Subject: gEDA-user: Locking down auto-routed traces?

Is there a way to lock down the auto-routed traces, so that
"rip-up-all-auto-routed-traces" does not rip them up?

I like to lay my boards out in stages, while working a new stage,
I don't want the auto-routed traces of the last stage to go away.

--
http://www.softwaresafety.net/
http://www.unusualresearch.com/ http://www.bpaddock.com/