gEDA-user: PCB CTRL-H ChangeHole?

From the docs:

"`ChangeHole(Object|SelectedVias)' This action routine converts a via to and
from a hole. A hole is a via that has no copper annulus. The drill size for
the via determines the hole diameter. !Ctrl<Key>h: ChangeHole(Object)"

I read "converts a via to and from a hole" to mean that CTRL-H is a toggle,
if I hit CTRL-H twice I should end up with what I started with.

However the code changes the hole size by MIN_PINORVIACOPPER causing the
size to shrink, with each second press of CTRL-H.

How do I switch from plated to non-lated hole and back, with no size change?