Re: gEDA-user: Locking down auto-routed traces?

On Saturday 01 May 2004 07:39 pm, Bob Paddock wrote:
> On Saturday 01 May 2004 10:00 am, Dan McMahill wrote:
> > clear the autorouted trace flag on those traces.  Its bit 0x8.
> > I can't seem to figure out how to do it without editing the
> > .pcb file though.  There probably is a way though.
> >
> > in an example.pcb file  I have:
> >         Line[105541 62022 114230 53333 600 600 0x00000080]
> > making that be
> >         Line[105541 62022 114230 53333 600 600 0x00000000]
> > makes it not be an autorouted trace any more
>
> I found you also have to clear the autorouted trace flag in the Via[]
> section as well.

Are there any other flags that need to be cleared to turn off auto routed
traces?

I have a board that has the top section completely finished, I don't want
it changed by the autor outer.

I'm now working on the botttom section.  When I run the auto router for the
bottom section, the auto router adds "blobs" to several of the power nets
in the top section.   It is always a power net, never a signal net, and I
don't see what is different between the ones it chooses to blob verses an
identical neighbor that it doesn't blob.

I've uploaded an example to Source Forges bug tracker page.