Re: gEDA-user: Verilog netlister for Icarus Verilog?

Mike,

Thank you for your response.  In fact, I had "defaulted" to a solution,
in that I had permuted the VERILOG_PORTS=POSITIONAL to
VERILOG_PORTS=NAME.  From your explaination, that effectively did the
same as removing the property outright.

Again, thank you!

	Harold Skank