Re: gEDA-user: Problem with library on http://www.luciani.org/

Bernhard,

1.  When I downloaded the file I received a file that is two bytes
smaller than the one
   I uploaded --- yet if I look at the filesize using gFTP it reports
that both files
   are the same size. The problem appears to be on my end not yours.

  I did notice that if I    tar zxf  I get the error
     tar: Skipping to next header
    tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

    gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error

   gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--length error
   tar: Child returned status 1

yet all of the footprints appear to alive and well. I will try to get
this fixed shortly.

2. You can also download individual symbols from my footprint index.
3. In my footprint FAQ I give a usage example and directory setup
    information.

(* jcl *)