Re: gEDA-user: Little problem with old schematic in new gschem

Em Seg 09 Mai 2005 11:35, Carlos Nieves Ónega escreveu:
> Hi Xtian,
> can you post a little example?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Carlos
>
> El jue, 05-05-2005 a las 14:05 -0300, Xtian Xultz escribió:
> > I loaded a little old schematic file in the latest gschem release. Works
> > fine, but some characters appears as '?', and on the log screen appears
> > messages like:
> > Could not find character ' ' definition.
> > Could not find character '?' definition.
> > Could not find character '$' definition.
> > Could not find character ':' definition.
> > Could not find character '.' definition.
> > Could not find character '/' definition.
> > Am I doing something wrong? In what file these definition resides? How
> > can I avoid this?

First of all, thanx for anyone that replyed my question.
The problem is that I am a bone head.
I made a new instalation of my distro in a new hard disk. Then, I instaled the
most recet geda-gaf from sources. Then, I moved the gEDA directory to
gEDA.backup and copied my old gEDA directory to here, because of my own
symbols and UI configuration. When running gschem, some strange behavior like
this occured.
But, asking is easyer that search, I posted that problem here. But before I
think that such a problem cant be in a release. Looking at the gEDA dir, some
files have the name changed, so a lot of differences was in there. Then I
swaped again the dirs and changed the files with the configs I use, and
gschem is working very nice again.

Sorry guys for putting such a stupid question, it will never happen again :D