Re: gEDA-user: DRC2 Problem (gEDA-2005080313)

Hi Neal,
this is not a drc2 bug, but a gnetlist one. I found where the problem
is, but I'm not a scheme guru, so I don't understand yet what is
happening.
The problem is in g_get_slots function, in g_netlist.c. There is a call
to scm_sort_list_x just before the function's end. This is where this
error is generated. I tried to just commenting out the call to
scm_sort_list_x, and gnetlist worked well.
The list passed to scm_sort_list_x is (1, 1).

Anyone knows what's the problem here?

Thanks,

Carlos

--