gEDA-user: pcb question : same structure several times on board

Hello,

I am creating a pcb board on which I have four times the same structure (four voltage stabilisators together with their resistors and capacitors). It would be very fine if I could copy one structure in a way that all the three other structures, together with their wiring, will look equal and straight. If a tool like this exists, I'd like to use it for another circuit where a couple of ever-the-same filters appear. Does a tool like this exist ?

Yours,

Bernhard