gEDA-user: pcb question : ground plane

Hello,

I encountered another problem for which google couldn't give me an answer. I'd like to establish a ground plane in gEDA-pcb. With Protel, for example, I know that I have to draw a polygon over all my circuit, having checked a box "connect polygon to gnd" somewhere. I have tried similar with pcb and discovered that this overlays the polygon over all traces. That means that all traces are going to be interconnected.

Hence my question: How do I establish a ground plane in gEDA pcb?

Yours,

Bernhard

P.S.: Comparing gEDA to Protel, I find gEDA is much more userfriendly, at least for my issues. Good program! ;)