Re: gEDA-user: Editing attributes in gschem

Hi,

>How do I select and move the refdes nr separately. The symbol and the
>value seems to stick together if they once are placed to close.

	You should just be able to click on the refdes, and if the symbol
selects, then click again and the symbol will deselect and the refdes will
then select.

>I think it was a good idea and a great help, if all attributes was shown
>when you bring up the menu Edit Attributes. Off course you can see alle

	I am assuming that you mean Edit/Edit..., as I don't recall seeing
a specific Edit Attributes... item.

	All the _editable_ (that is attributes that are attached to the
symbol) attributes should be in the Edit/Edit...  dialog box.  Please post
a schematic fragment if this is not the case.  Thanks.

								-Ales