Re: gEDA-user: pcb question : same structure several times on board

Conceptually pads are traces (with angle restriction), and pins are vias.
Arcs and polygons aren't supported within an element, but they should
probably be in the future.

That said, element files are allowed to hold arcs, polygons vias etc. They
paste in one click and can be selected directly in the library window.

-harry