Re: gEDA-user: pcbexpress.com and ``pcb'' ``negative'' solder mask layers

> The files mostly looked fine in gerbv.  One of the two solder mask

"Looking fine" is irrelevent if you don't know what they're supposed
to look for.  The difference between a positive and negative plane
isn't something you'd notice in gerbv unless you knew the difference
already, and for masks it's not always obvious which is the "right"
way.

> just needed mounting holes for the Kycon ST-3100-3C.  But I only
> noticed this after I'd placed all of the components, and changing it
> would be kind of tedious.

IIRC you can change the hole type in an element already on a board.
Try Ctrl-H ("toggle hole flag") over the mounting hole.