Re: gEDA-user: pcbexpress.com and ``pcb'' ``negative'' solder mask layers

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 12:59:39PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > > Note that the latest version of PCB does this.
> >
> > Do you mean that you have changed polarity of something in PCB while
> > changing version?
>
> I don't know about the "while changing version" part, but yes, we
> changed the polarity of the mask gerbers a while back.  4pcb
> complained about it and helped us get them right.

This must have broken my whole Ronja project.
The README assumes the polarity is consistent across versions of PCB.
So it's dependent on PCB version now?

Is it possible to make PCB print from commandline or add some PCB
commandline flags to select the polarity or to store the polarity setup
inside the PCB file?

Or make separate program based on existing PCB code that converts .pcb
into Gerbers and postscript?

If someone installs new PCB version, generates the files and sends them
for manufacture (best in 200-piece series as ronjashop.com does), a
mailbomb will arrive to me by mail...

CL<