Re: gEDA-user: Bill Of Material Management?

Are your sure that Compiere won't run with Postgres? Postrgres is in
SQL database that
passes the ACID test. I have downloaded various versions, followed the
compile/install
instructions without a single issue.

I use a Postgres database (http://www.postgresql.org) with tables for
a master parts
list, component specs and inventory. I have an HTML page with embeded
SQL that displays the parts list master joined with the component
specs and inventory tables.

I also have an order script that creates an order-list after checking
the inventory
tables.

(* jcl *)