Re: gEDA-user: reflow oven

Leva, The pt100 should be pretty fast.  It looks like your oven in the
cool-down phase is simply cooling at its intrinsic cooling rate, i.e. the
heater is off and it's simply ramping down to room temp.

Pretty amazing how close the cooling slope (if I'm right) fits your target!!

Do you know if there is heating occurring during cool-down?  If there isn't,
can you remove heat another way?

Phil

Levente <levente.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I've developed a reflow oven out of a toaster. Currently this is what I can
> produce with it.
>
> http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs/cuccok/test.eps
>
> I use a PT100 sensor. If you have any idea on how to mount the sensore to
> reduce the "inertia"...please share. Currently it's mounted on a piece of
PCB.