gEDA-user: New wiki and documentation online.

Hi Everybody.

Due to a whole bunch of work (many weeks!) by David Hart, the gEDA
project's wiki has a new home at:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/

There you will find all the old pages (please point out any errors or
if you had write access to the old pages, you have write access on the
new pages).  Also, David converted all the existing gEDA/gaf documentation
into wiki format.  It can be found here:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:documentation

If there are any corrections, just let us know (or go ahead and fix
it).  Soon the old wiki pages will be changed to point to the new wiki
(in some fashion).  I will not be enabling write access on the old pages
ever again, please edit the new pages.

Please let me know if anybody cannot access the pages, serious breakges,
etc...  I haven't updated the gEDA website's pages yet, will do that after
the new wiki gets some air time.

Many many thanks to David for his work on this new wiki.  It is greatly
appreciated.

-Ales