gEDA-user: Spectrum analyzer: was Clearing mask to mount shields

On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 02:32:39AM -0400, Dan McMahill wrote:
> I guess I should just wait to see the design files as that will answer
> most of my questions.
>
> -Dan

I dumped what I have at this point on my website.
http://dlharmon.com/analyzer
I should get more up as time goes on. Any ideas or corrections would be appreciated.
Yes, it is missing the power supplies. I saved those for last. Also, it it missing
connections to the DSPcard since its pinout is not known yet.

--
Darrell Harmon
http://dlharmon.com