Re: gEDA-user: Spectrum analyzer: was Clearing mask to mount shields

On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 09:20:19AM -0400, Dan McMahill wrote:
> which ADC?
>
> -Dan

The LTC2299 or LTC2294 for the ADC. One is 12 bits and the other
is 14. They are dual. I liked the fact that they are available
in dual. There may be better choices available now. I was trying
to remember excactly why I chose this part, and checked some
other manufacturers websites. Maxim in particular has some new
ones which I would consider if doing this over again.

The DAC is a MAX5893 or MAX5894 or MAX5895. They are dual DACs
ranging from 12 to 16 bits. The datasheet specs are very
impressive, and the price is quite reasonable.

--
Darrell Harmon
http://dlharmon.com