Re: gEDA-user: Nit Picking on PCB

Dan (and DJ),

I just did what Dan did and it is working ok. This problem board was started new today.

George

On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 20:05 -0400, Dan McMahill wrote:
George M. Gallant, Jr. wrote:
> I just noticed that the 5th line segment in the letter '5' is wrong.
>
> Should be:
>
>     SymbolLine[1500 2500 2000 3000 800]
>
> Regards,
>     George

So I just fired up pcb on a blank board, added the text '0123456789' to
the layout, looked on the screen to see that it all looked ok, saved,
and exited.  Now I looked at the 5th line segment in the symbol for '5'
and it is already exactly as you say it should be.

What did you see in your file before?

My guess is that your font was corrupted when that board was started.
The font is loaded when a board is started but after that it lives in
the .pcb file.

I don't know how that would have happened.  With the exception of adding
the '@' character, the default_font file hasn't been touched in 3 years
(maybe longer, thats as far back as CVS goes).

-Dan