Re: gEDA-user: Via inner layer clears

I did a bit more reading and found this related post:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.cad/browse_thread/thread/c383750ba60350b8/9ea4f6c30f9cc7c4?lnk=st&q=inner+layer+via+clearance&rnum=1&hl=en#9ea4f6c30f9cc7c4

It turns out that removing the inner layer pads doesn't buy you anything
due to the fact that the holes are drilled oversize before plating...
bummer.

-DC