gEDA-user: Trace length

I saw a thread back in January where the topic of calculating trace length came up. I'm getting started on a design with a PC133 memory interface and it might be useful to be able calculate the trace lengths in order to get them all the same. I believe that I saw that Larry Dolittle had done some work toward this end, did anything come of it? It seems to me that the basic idea is to add up the length of all the traces connecting two points. It is a bit more complicated though when nets are not merely point to point or the endpoints of lines are perfectly overlapping.

-DC