gEDA-user: gschem printing problems

When I attempt to print a large schematic in landscape mode, gschem creates a postscript file called say test.ps. If I then print this file using lpr test.ps, the result is printed in portrait mode and I only get the bottom left corner of the schematic. I'm using gschem from CVS (checked out yesterday) and a native postscript pinter (LaserJet 5M).

If I open the resulting postscript file with a viewer, the page is rotated 90 degrees. If I print the PS file in the viewer I get the same problems. However if I use ps2pdf to convert to a PDF and then print the PDF, the file is printed properly.

Any ideas?
-David Carr

I'll attach the resulting postscript file.