Re: gEDA-user: gschem printing problems

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 19:32, David Carr wrote:
> When I attempt to print a large schematic in landscape mode, gschem
> creates a postscript file called say test.ps.  If I then print this file
> using lpr test.ps, the result is printed in portrait mode and I only get
> the bottom left corner of the schematic.  I'm using gschem from CVS
> (checked out yesterday) and a native postscript pinter (LaserJet 5M).

This is something I've complained about repeatedly for the last... ooh... 12
months or so.

PostScript output should be able to be lpr'd and Just Work.  It doesn't, and
is therefore broken.

Apparently, fixing it is somewhere on the extensive ToDo list.

Peter

--
Quake II build tools: http://peter-b.co.uk

v2sw6YShw7$ln5pr6ck3ma8u6/8Lw3+2m0l7Ci6e4+8t4Eb8Aen5+6g6Pa2Xs5MSr5p4
  hackerkey.com