gEDA-user: invisible unattached attributes

I am having troubles promoting unattached attributes
which are invisible:

I have just installed gschem version 20060123.

I have generated my own NMOS-symbol and placed it in a separate lib
called my_analog.

The symbol contains an unattached symbol model-name=NMOS which I
switched invisible in the symbol itself.

When I instantiate the symbol and invoke 'edit attributes' on it,
the model-name attribute does not appear. If I repeat the same
after having set the visibiliy-switch to 'visible' on the
model-name attribute inside the symbol,
I can edit the attribute on the instantiated component.

Does anybody know how to promote an unvisible attribute on a component?

thank's
	Wolfgang

Wolfgang Buesser        Voice: +49(0)8161 98 68 30
Hittostr. 8
DE-85354 Freising       Email: wolfgang.buesser@xxxxxx