Re: gEDA-user: invisible unattached attributes

1.  Put this attribute onto the symbol in the schematic, not in the
.sym file.

2.  Alternately, you can also specify which symbol attributes are
promoted in the gschemrc file.  Look in gscehmrc-common, which is in
your ${GEDA}/share/ directory, or someplace like that.