gEDA-user: GEDA code sprint -- Saturday May 20th at MIT

==================  <GEDA Code Sprint Reminder>  ===================

The gEDA code sprint is scheduled for Saturday, May 20th, from 9am --
4pm Eastern US time.  That's about one week from today, so mark your
calander!

If you wish to attend in person, bring your laptop and join us at MIT
(Cambridge, MA, USA) in room 56-191.  This room is best acessible from
Ames St (where there is ample parking on weekends).  Here's a map:

http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=56-191&mapsearch=go

If you wish to participate via IRC, you may find us on the #geda
channel.  (Ales -- what's the specific info about the IRC server?)

The vision behind the code sprint is to spend a day working on
whatever pet gEDA coding project you've been wishing to attack.   You
can sit down with the rest of the gEDA developer community, and crank
out that new feature and/or bug fix [1]!  Since we'll all be working
together (either in person or over the net), the power of community
may be brought to bear on any problems we encounter while hacking.

We look forward to hacking with you!

Please e-mail me privately with any questions.  e-mail:

sdb (*at*) cloud9 (*dot*) net

Stuart

[1]  Personally, I intend to mop up a couple of outstanding bugs in
gattrib, and perhaps implement the ability to output CSV if I have
time.

=================  </GEDA Code Sprint Reminder>  =================