Re: gEDA-user: GEDA code sprint -- Saturday May 20th at MIT

Hi All,

[snip]
>The gEDA code sprint is scheduled for Saturday, May 20th, from 9am --
>4pm Eastern US time.  That's about one week from today, so mark your
>calander!

	Mine's marked.  I'll be there. :)

>If you wish to participate via IRC, you may find us on the #geda
>channel.  (Ales -- what's the specific info about the IRC server?)

	Irc server: irc.seul.org
	Channel: #geda  or #seul

Ask questions now if you have trouble connecting (#geda doesn't existing
now, but there are usually random people in #seul).

Assuming all goes well and we have reliable net access, I'll be there.
If we don't have reliable net access, well, I'll see what I can do via
other means.

								-Ales