Re: gEDA-user: GEDA code sprint -- Saturday May 20th at MIT

Hi all,

El lun, 15-05-2006 a las 21:45 -0400, Ales Hvezda escribiÃ:
[snip]
> >The gEDA code sprint is scheduled for Saturday, May 20th, from 9am --
> >4pm Eastern US time.  That's about one week from today, so mark your
> >calander!

I'm still not sure when I could be able to be there (I'm afraid I'll
miss the first hours), but I'll try to join ASAP.

> >If you wish to participate via IRC, you may find us on the #geda
> >channel.  (Ales -- what's the specific info about the IRC server?)
>
> 	Irc server: irc.seul.org
> 	Channel: #geda  or #seul
>
> Ask questions now if you have trouble connecting (#geda doesn't existing
> now, but there are usually random people in #seul).

Ales, do you think it could be possible to have a permanent #geda
channel? I joined #seul some times, but as I don't know what is that
channel for, neither the people who are usually there, I'm afraid of
being there when I shouldn't... I'd feel better with an IRC channel
dedicated to the geda project.

Another question for you (Ales): I plan to dedicate some time to the
attribute promotion issue. Do you think you can have something of your
newly configurable attribute promotion list feature by then? It doesn't
need to be finished and fail-proof, I'd just want to look at it and
think about how to implement some new features towards the heavy symbol
support.

Thanks,

Carlos