Re: gEDA-user: PCB Changed Gerber names

> Is there a way how to get the singlepage postscripts from this? I need
> single page postscripts for the toolchain.

Not at the moment, but you're not the only person to request this, so
I'll probably add such a feature at some point.

> Is sampling in the pictures performed correctly?

You know, you could try it and see for yourself.  You're so picky
about things anyway, it wouldn't make sense for us to try to tell you
if the output will work for you.

> I don't like this idea. It smells like a lot of work on artificially
> created problems. The goal of Ronja project is to solve real problems
> and not artificial.

We're all trying to solve real problems, not just you.