Re: gEDA-user: Another neat project using gEDA

On 5/17/06, kmk <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark Rages wrote:
> http://vivara.net/software/pstoedit_additions/tux.pcb.gz
                             ^^^^^^^^
Does this mean, that you used pstoedit to do the job?

Lemme see. (installs the latest version of pstoedit from distro)
Ahh! There is an output option "pcb" included. This is a really useful
feature. I just put a note into the wiki.
Does it work as expected?
Any caveats?

See the README: http://vivara.net/software/pstoedit_additions/README

There was a 'pcb' option in pstoedit, but it wasn't *our* pcb.  That's
the problem with such a generic name.  I think the pstoedit maintainer
changed it though.  Anyway, there's my patched copy on my webpage if
the distro version doesn't work.

A more troubling caveat, I got a bug report that it isn't working a
few months ago and never looked into it.  Please report positive /
negative experiences to me!

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
 - fortune cookie