Re: gEDA-user: Re: iVerilog's Strengths [bug?]

On 3 May 2007, at 1:39:44 PM, Stephen Williams wrote:

Bug. It appears that the muxz device (the ternary operator) is

not properly strength-aware.

Hopefully I'll get around to submitting a bug report this weekend.

By the way, the strengths are associated with the *driver* and

not the value. There is a subtle but important difference, but

you are correct that the result of the above should be 0, not x.

Ah. I see.

I was initially confused about multiple assignments to tri and inout
nets, because I still think serially.

My predictions used the the wrong rationale. Epicycles anyone?

Thanks.