Re: gEDA-user: gschem cvs repo issue FC6

Yes, I do that on my desktop with all the packages, especially pcb. I
couldn't be bothered on my laptop, which I rarely use for real work of
this type. This way I can have 2 different versions going at the same
time and get myself really confused (not hard).

--
Peter Baxendale <peter.baxendale@durham.ac.uk>