Re: gEDA-user: gEDA in wikipedia (englisch/german)

I see no reason to not make the changes you describe.  Go for it!

I think it should be stated that gEDA is basically a Unix/Linux/GNU
application, but that it may be possible to run it on windows?

This is true, but a windoze build does require some effort.  Maybe
mention that certain developers will provide support for windows
issues only grudgingly, if at all.

Stuart