gEDA-user: gEDA in wikipedia (englisch/german)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geda
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEDA

Hello,

I think the description of gEDA in German version of wikipedia is not
very good. Should we replace it with a translation of the englisch one?

There is one big difference: In german description reader is told that
gEDA is for Windows too, and example picture is taken from running
gschem on Windows (or is this a fake?)

In english description Windows is not mentioned.

I think it should be stated that gEDA is basically a Unix/Linux/GNU
application, but that it may be possible to run it on windows?

Of course I will not make any changes in german version of wikipedia
without your permission.

What do you think about this?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski