Re: gEDA-user: Re: gEDA in wikipedia (englisch/german)

Am Freitag, den 11.05.2007, 00:07 +0000 schrieb Kai-Martin Knaak:
> [...]
> Both wikipedia articles are in poor shape and need to be enhanced. Why
> don't you grab your keyboard and start editing the article?

Because:

1. I am only an occasional user of a few gEDA programs, but not a gEDA
expert.

2. I respect the work of other wikipedia authors -- I will only replace
or modify their contents if it is wrong or if I am sure that my contents
is really better.

So I will leave modifications of the international/english wikipedia
entry to the experts (with native english language).

But I will replace the current german version with a translation of the
international one in the next weeks. (Maybe I will make a few additions)

Best regards

Stefan Salewski