Re: gEDA-user: Does anybody know an open source vhdl-ams simulator?

Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:

I had the dream that I could use Signs VHDL environment for Eclipse
and extend it with VHDL-AMS capabilities to use an open source
simulator to do real mixed signal.

The Signs tutorial screen shots and words seem like they have FPGA design in mind,
and it seems like a tidy way to go about it.  I wonder if they have considered the complexity
of "real mixed signal" though?  They have no schematic tool yet...

I think the real first steps toward that wish of a goal is to help get verilog-AMS netlisting to work
with available netlist and schematic tools, (voila gnetlist, gschem), then hooking that into an IDE should be easy for any IDE worth it's salt.

John Griessen