gEDA-user: An free/open space instrument development project

Folks,

I am beginning development of a CCD focal plane for the NeXT mission
(http://www.astro.isas.ac.jp/future/NeXT/). I intend to publish my
part of this development on the Noqsi Aerospace website, as a free/
open design for future uses. I would like this group's wisdom on the
flavor of "copyleft" to use here.

For software, I think GPL is it.

But what about documentation? This is very important, indeed it's the
bulk of the project! GFDL? Creative Commons?

Then there are schematic files, symbols, etc. I'll publish gschem
files, but also derived files (netlist, graphics, BOM) for those not
using gEDA (no accounting for taste ;-). What license makes sense for
these?

Tune in, see how a crazy old physicist does EE for space! I'm already
having fun...

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@noqsi.com