Re: gEDA-user: Transformer as voltage transducer?

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 11:16:18PM -0400, Steven Michalske wrote:
[...]
> as for voltage monitoring, I wouldn't worry much about using the
> resistors.  put in a fast acting fuse at a reasonable low current.

How do you suppose insurance companies feel about non-UL stuff on
mains power?  Just in case I should happen to start a fire...

> If you get the one that supports the di/dt Rogowski coil like the
> ADE7753 then you won't have to disconnect the mains.  Some thing that
> the electrician probably won't do with out pulling the meter.

Yeah, I was looking at the Rogowski coil option, but I can't find
anywhere to buy the things.  Do anybody know of a supplier?